Friday, July 24, 2015

Colonia Libertad Elementary School Community Service

Hi, I am Mari Leland, Wayzata High School Student.  I am working on my Gold Award and have chosen to help the town of Colonia Libertad (the town we stay in for our Science Costa Rica Project).  I spent the science portion of the Seeds of Change program working with the school to assess their needs to improve the education that these students are receiving in this town.  I have attached a link for my website to inform individuals about the needs for this school.  I have included contact information, pictures, information about my project and areas of need (donations).  Please check it out and spread the word.  I would appreciate it and so would the children that live in the area.

Website link:   http://educacioninglescostarica.weebly.com/

Thanks, Mari Leland

No comments:

Post a Comment